- Choose Product
- Shopping Cart
- Personal Data
- Review Order
Sticker journey through 120 years of public transport in Vienna.
Wiener Linien has been keeping Vienna mobile for 120 years – whether with horse-drawn trams, steam locomotives or the modern Flexity. On 30 album pages we show exciting facts from the history of public transport and give insights into archive photographs of Wiener Linien, some of which have never been published before. Lovingly prepared black and white photos paired with elaborately designed pages take you on a public transport journey through time.
Three new sticker packs appear every quarter and add interesting pictures to your album. Small special effects also refine some special stickers.
Producing a sticker album sustainably is a major challenge, which we have succeeded in doing with our production partner Badala. The album and the stickers were produced in a climate-neutral and plastic-free manner. The paper is 100% from sustainable sources.
All information at a glance:
- A4 hardcover collector's album with 30 inner pages
- A double page for each decade plus a look into the future of public transport
- Space for 78 stickers
- Produced in a climate-neutral manner, plastic-free, FSC-certified
- Every 3 months sticker packs with 6 stickers appear
- There are 13 sticker packs in total, including 1 special pack with exciting special stickers.
- Stickers are available separately for €3.50 each: You can get new stickers at shop.wienerlinien.at, in the museum Remise and at selected information and ticket offices.
- Sticker packs can be ordered free of shipping costs.
- No double stickers! There is no overproduction that might be thrown away.
- Dates of publication of the letters: January 01-03; Apr 04-06; July 7-9, September 13, October 10-12.
- Your album will definitely be full by the end of 2023!
- Design: Wiener Linien; Printing: Badala E.U.
Shipping costs: EUR 5.00 (Austria) and EUR 15.00 (worldwide).
Save shipping costs? The album is also available in the Verkehrsmuseum Remise as well as selected information and ticket offices.